Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for half day Sydney city tour. HIGHLIGHTS: Spectacular Darling Harbour, Sydney Entertainment Centre, Chinatown, Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail, Sydney Opera House, The Rocks – Sydneys birthplace, Conservatorium of Music, Parliament House, Hyde Park, St James Cathedral, St Marys Cathedral, Art Gallery and the Domain, Visit Mrs Macquaries Chair – superb views of the harbour and city skyline, Royal Australian Naval Base of Garden Island, Kings Cross – Sydney hot spot, Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse, The Gap – stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads, Visit Bondi Beach – Australia most famous surf beach, Historic and trendy Paddington, Sydney Tower, Sydney Town Hall. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. The day is free at leisure or you can travel over Sydney Harbour Bridge for a full circle tour of the Blue Mountains. Sheer escarpments, rugged bushland and awe-inspiring views from mountain lookouts. Ride the Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway and Skyway Cable Car (own expense) and see the Three Sisters rock formation. Visit an Australian Wildlife Park, meet unique Australian animals and perhaps have your photo taken with a cuddly Koala! Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Then proceed for city sightseeing to explore city of Melbourne. Melbourne has compelling appeal in its gardens, its history, its character and its charm. Highlights of the city tour include the Italian Quarter, the Shrine of Remembrance, the Botanic Gardens, where you may enjoy a Devonshire Tea, Fitzroy Gardens, Captain Cook Cottage and spectacular city views from Westgate Bridge. The rest of the day is free at leisure. After the city tour, proceed for Eureka skydeck88 tour in which you get an opportunity to see Melbourne from a very different perspective and view the city from the 88th floor of the Eureka Tower. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. The morning is free at leisure. In the evening get ready for a trip to Phillip Island. On Phillip Island visit the Koala Conversation Center and view the fur seal and mutton bird colonies. Dinner (own expense) in Cowes then on to watch the penguins waddle ashore and make their way to their burrows in the sand dunes. Arrive in Melbourne approx 4 hours after sunset. Overnight at hotel.
– The rates are valid for minimum 2 adults travelling together
– 3.625% GST will be extra on the Land package cost (excluding ticket cost)
– Visa charges & Travel Insurance are not included in the cost & will be extra (View visa detail).
– Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included.
– The hotels and services as mentioned are subject to availability at the time of booking.
– In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
– Rates may change in case of change in hotel rates, transport rates or entrance fees & airport taxes
– Rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
– Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12noon. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
For any confirmation, a deposit of 50,000 per person shall be paid to us. Once deposit has been received. The balance of the payment must be paid 28 days prior to the tour departure. Any booking made within 14 working days of the tour departure is considered to be late booking for which the full and final payment is required at the same time of booking.
In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection.
If you fail to pay the total tour costs in time or if you commit any other default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation.