The GC De Waal Hotel
The Cabanas Hotel
Mabula Game Lodge 4
Knysna River club
Breakfast at the hotel Morning City Tour of Cape Town including Table Mountain. This tour gives you the opportunity to discover the spirit of the Mother City, experience her vibrant cultures and history and enjoy botanical scenery. Highlights include: Table Mountain a weather permitting (otherwise Signal Hill), Scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point, Green Market Square, District Six, Walk through the Company Gardens, Scenic City tour passing the Houses of Parliament, the City Hall, the Castle and Slave lodge.
Breakfast at the hotel Private Full Day Cape Point Tour. Join us on Africa premier tour route to the romantic meeting place of the Indian & Atlantic Oceans. Sir Francis Drake the explorer called it ,the fairest Cape that we saw in the circumference of the Globe. This tour offers a full and exciting day out. Includes: Hout Bay, 30-minute cruise to the seal colony in a glass bottom boat (weather permitting), Cape Point nature reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, stop for lunch at Fish Hoek Galley (extra cost) – swimming in Indian ocean possible, penguin colony in Simonstown and Kirstenbosch botanical gardens. Evening at leisure.
Breakfast at the hotel Full day touring in Oudtshoorn. Highlights include: Highgate Ostrich Farm a During your visit experience the worlds largest bird which lays the largest egg, has the most beautiful feathers and eyes that make you want to fall in love and hug them. At Highgate you can enjoy riding the birds at your own risk, stand on their eggs, touch the birds and cuddle the chicks all in approximately 1 1/2 hours. Professional multilingual guides take you on a conducted tour where you will learn about the birds, experience laughter & beauty situated in a valley surrounded by thousands of ostriches and majestic mountains. Cango Caves â€“ The klein Karoo oldest and most popular attraction â€¦ one of the worlds natural wonders. Cango Wildlife Ranch a here you will have the opportunity to view some of the animal species which inhabited the Karoo region in the early days.
– The rates are valid for minimum 2 adults travelling together
– GST will be extra on the Land package cost (excluding ticket cost)
– Visa charges & Travel Insurance are not included in the cost & will be extra (View visa detail).
– Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included.
– The hotels and services as mentioned are subject to availability at the time of booking.
– In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
– Rates may change in case of change in hotel rates, transport rates or entrance fees & airport taxes
– Rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
– Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12noon. Early check-in/ late checkout is subject to availability.
-Rates are calculated on basis of ROE 1ZAR=4.35. Any fluctuation at the time of final payment will be charged at the time of final booking.
For any confirmation, a deposit of 50,000 per person shall be paid to us. Once deposit has been received. The balance of the payment must be paid 28 days prior to the tour departure. Any booking made within 14 working days of the tour departure is considered to be late booking for which the full and final payment is required at the same time of booking.
In case of visa rejection, you would be deemed to have cancelled on the date of intimation of such rejection.
If you fail to pay the total tour costs in time or if you commit any other default in relation to your booking, we may treat such failure or default as a cancellation of the booking by you. In such case, the cancellation charges shall be computed with reference to the date on which we issue you a notice of cancellation.